The Lightwing AC4 is the first EASA certified CS-LSA airplane with a Rotax 912iS engine. Low fuel consumption, light weight and low noise as well as comfortable seating; sufficient payload, and modern avionics - it is an airplane you will like to fly just for fun or enroute.
The Swiss production organisation, Lightwing AG (POA), delivers highest quality and uses mainly local suppliers.
If you are a user/operator of an AC4 and you want to report an occurance, please use our contact form with the subject "Lightwing AC4 Occurance".
- Two seater side-by-side
- high wing configuration
- MTOW 600 kg, payload 240 kg
- 100 hp fuel injection Rotax 912 iS
- EASA CS-LSA (PPL / LAPL)
|Stall speed FLAP DWN||VS0||76 km/h|
|Stall speed Clean||VS1||81 km/h|
|Flap Speed||VF||152 km/h|
|Manoeuvring Speed||VA||163 km/h|
|Cruise Speed||VC||163 km/h|
|Never Exceed Speed||VNE||196 km/h|
- Consumption 14l/h
- Covering on wing and empennage
- Carbon fuselage fairing and wheel shoes
- Carbon fuel tank (100 liter)
- Carbon body-contoured seat
- Dynon Skyview
- Becker radio und transponder
- Stork Flight digital EMU 912iS
If you are interested or you have any question about this product please use the contact form with the subject "Lightwing AC4".